|Collections||Tooth & Company Limited|
|Date created:||Mar 1941|
Known as Ryans Hotel to 17 March 1941, when the sign was changed to Hotel Clare. From 25 July 1966, the hotel became known as the County Clare Inn.
|Location:||cnr Broadway and Kensington Street, Sydney, New South Wales|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.