Opening of the Chemistry Building - Students in the new Chemistry Building lecture theatre
|Date created:||7 Jun 1963|
The Chemistry Department was founded in 1959 when twenty-six first year students were enrolled. A full undergraduate course and a postgraduate research program were carried on from 1961 and, in 1963, the transfer was made to a new, well-equipped building. Identified are: Mrs H Cumpston (Row 3, far left).
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.