Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Prime Minister Gough Whitlam opened the nuclear structure research facility at the Research School of Physical Sciences, accompanied by the Director, Professor Sir Ernest Titterton

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (15.74 MB)


CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: 3 Sep 1973
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1885/7322
Other Identifiers: ANUA225-1315-2

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA225-1315-2.tif15.74 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  23 August 2018/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator