Yarraville Refinery. Shows Chief Engineer's office and the road between the Raw Sugar Store and the Boiler House.
This large establishment, owned by the Colonial Sugar Refining Company on the bank of the river at Yarraville, was for years a conspicuous object in the panorama of Melbourne and filled an important place in the Colonial Sugar Refining Company industry. (ref. The Age, 5 July 1890)
|CSR_200.jpg||1.37 MB||JPEG Image|