Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Duke of Kent Hotel

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (16.3 MB)

CollectionsTooth & Company Limited
Date created: 1973
Previously known as [Campbell's] Golden Age Hotel, then Scott's [Golden Age] Hotel, the sign was changed to the Southern Cross Hotel, 22 Jun 1931. On 16 Jan 1939 the name changed to the Duke of Kent Hotel.
Location: Fitzmaurice Street, Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
Other Identifiers: N60-YC-75


File Description SizeFormat Image
TOOTH_CO_LTD_74.tif16.3 MBTIFFThumbnail

Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator