Duke of Kent Hotel
|Collections||Tooth & Company Limited|
|Date created:||Dec 1931|
Previously known as [Campbell's] Golden Age Hotel, then Scott's [Golden Age] Hotel, the sign was changed to the Southern Cross Hotel, 22 Jun 1931. On 16 Jan 1939 the name changed to the Duke of Kent Hotel.
|Location:||Fitzmaurice Street, Wagga Wagga, New South Wales|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.