Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Part of the road circling the island

This item is provided for research purposes. Contact the Australian National University Archives at butlin.archives@anu.edu.au for permission to use.

Download (24.57 MB)


CollectionsNancy Hitchcock
Date created: 1957
Description: 
Government offices, British Phosphate Commission (BPC) offices and the hospital were located in Denigomodu on the western side of the island. Government and BPC staff, also lived, for the most part, on the western side of the island.
Location: Nauru, Pacific Ocean
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1885/48717
http://digitalcollections.anu.edu.au/handle/1885/48717
Other Identifiers: ANUA 293-5-14

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA293_METADATA_14.tif24.57 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator