|Collections||Burns Philp B.P. Magazine|
|Author(s):||Photographer: not known|
|Publisher:||Reproduced from The BP Magazine, 1 Jan 1930|
|Series/Report no.:||The BP Magazine|
Wooden auxilliary schooner; 256 tons; built in 1917; acquired 1917 as part of the fleet of Burns Philp (South Sea) Company Limited trading between Australia and the Gilbert Islands (Kiribati); disposed of in 1923; register closed, 1937.
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.