The Gap, Tulagi Island
|Collections||Burns, Philp & Company Limited|
|Date created:||ca. 1922|
A gap through the hillside connected the club, the bachelors' quarters and the hospital, on the western side of the island, with the main government buildings on the east.
|Location:||Solomon Islands, Pacific Ocean|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.