Crew members gather on the only piece of recreation deck aboard SS William Macarthur
|Collections||Seamen's Union of Australia|
|Date created:||ca. 1955|
SS William Macarthur - a 2393-ton collier; built by J. Lewis and Sons of Aberdeen, Scotland, 1923; owned and operated by R W Miller and Company, ship owners, brewers and coal merchants, trading between Newcastle and Melbourne.
|Z263METADATA_1.jpg||567.29 kB||JPEG Image|