Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Gardner's house, "Waratah" in Kameruka

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University.

Download (15.46 MB)


dc.contributor.authorTooth and Company Limited (1835 - 2010)
dc.contributor.authorPhotographer: Unknown
dc.coverage.spatialKameruka, New South Wales
dc.date.accessioned2020-12-13T23:44:54Z
dc.date.available2020-12-13T23:44:54Z
dc.identifierN417-134-28
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1885/217041
dc.format.mediumphotograph
dc.format.mediumb&w
dc.format.mimetypeimage/tiff
dc.language.isoen_AU
dc.relation.ispartofKameruka Estate, Bega - assorted papers||Item 134
dc.relation.ispartofTooth and Co. Project 2020
dc.relation.ispartofseriesTooth and Company Deposit 3
dc.subject.otherProperties
dc.titleGardner's house, "Waratah" in Kameruka
dc.typeImage
local.description.notesOutside the main gate. -- House was originally built for the Gardner who came from England to landscape Kameruka. Later, "Waratah" became the school teacher's house. It was demolished in 1971 due to white ants.
dc.date.updated2020-12-13T23:44:54Z
dc.provenanceDigitised by The Australian National University in 2020.
dc.rights.licenseThis image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University.
CollectionsPhotographs: Properties

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
N417-134-28.tif15.46 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator