Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Opening of John Yencken Building, formerly Boiler House

This item is provided for research purposes. Contact the Australian National University Archives at butlin.archives@anu.edu.au for permission to use.

Download (2.04 MB)


dc.contributor.authorCommonwealth News and Information Bureau
dc.contributor.authorPhotographer: not known
dc.coverage.spatialCanberra||Australia
dc.date.accessioned2020-11-10T00:14:08Z
dc.date.available2020-11-10T00:14:08Z
dc.date.created8-Dec-1988
dc.identifierANUA 15-82
dc.identifier.otherANUA 15-82-13
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1885/214432
dc.descriptionThe black and white photographs document the early development of the University.
dc.format.extent1 Photograph
dc.format.mediumphotograph
dc.format.mediumb&w
dc.format.mimetypeimage/tiff
dc.language.isoen_AU
dc.relation.ispartofBoiler House (Building 45)||Item 82
dc.relation.ispartofANU Photographs Project 2020
dc.relation.ispartofseriesANUA 15 - ANU photographs (envelope series)
dc.subject.otherEvents
dc.subject.otherCampus -- Buildings
dc.titleOpening of John Yencken Building, formerly Boiler House
dc.typeImage
local.description.notesLeft to right
local.description.notesMs Mary Kayser, Chancellor Sir Gordon Jackson, Mr John Yencken, Professor Ian Ross Deputy Vice Chancellor. 8 Dec 1988.
dc.date.updated2020-11-10T00:14:08Z
dc.provenanceDigitised by The Australian National University in 2019.
dc.rights.licenseThis item is provided for research purposes. Contact the Australian National University Archives at butlin.archives@anu.edu.au for permission to use.
CollectionsEvents

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA 15-82-13.tif2.04 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator