Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Marcus Clark and Company : [2]

Search Marcus Clark and Company
Browse Marcus Clark and Company
Browse by:

Collection's Items (Sorted by Submit Date in Descending order): 1 to 2 of 2
74-57-33 (K749).tif.jpg

Window shopping at Marcus Clark store in Newtown, Sydney

Author(s)Photographer: not known
Date Published-
Date Createdcirca 1905
74-51-40E (K494).tif.jpg

Victoria House Cash Stores, 216-222 King Street, Newtown

Date Published-
Date Createdc. 1890s

Updated:  12 April 2016/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator