Albany, Western Australia
|Collections||Intercolonial Investment, Land & Building Company Limited|
Photograph taken from an elevated position, of the town looking towards Mount Melville on the right. The large building with a cupola slightly left of centre on York Street is the Town Hall. It was opened on 1 June 1888 and a clock was installed in its tower in 1891.
|Location:||Albany, Western Australia|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.