Skip navigation
Skip navigation

L-R: Professor Arthur Birch and Mr Malcolm Fraser at the opening of Research School of Chemistry at the Australian National University

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (40.13 MB)

CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: 6 Sep 1968
Description: 
Professor Birch established the Research School of Chemistry at the Australian National University in 1967 and became its founding Dean. He was Dean of the school twice, from 1967-1970 and 1973-1976. In 1995 the main building of the Research School of Chemistry was named the Birch Building in his honour.
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1885/15680
Other Identifiers: ANUA225-83

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA225-83.tif40.13 MBTIFF


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  20 July 2017/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator