Uranium comparison by means of AMS and ICP-MS and Pu and 137Cs results around an Italian nuclear power plant
Italy built and commissioned 4 nuclear power plants between 1958-1978, which delivered a total of 1500 MW. All four were closed down after the Chernobyl accident following a referendum in 1987. One of the plants was Garigliano, commissioned in 1959. This plant used a 160 MW BWR1 (SEU of 2.3 %) and was operational from 1964 to 1979, when it was switched off for maintenance. It was definitively stopped in 1982, and is presently being decommissioned. We report here details on the chemistry...[Show more]
|Collections||ANU Research Publications|
|Source:||EPJ Web of Conferences|
|Access Rights:||Open Access|
|01_DeCesare_Uranium_comparison_by_means_of_2015.pdf||1.21 MB||Adobe PDF|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.