Eremeran sheep station : Map including paddock schedule
|Collections||Goldsbrough Mort & Company|
|Title:||Eremeran sheep station : Map including paddock schedule|
|Series/Report no.:||Goldbrough Mort and Company|
The station was purchased by John Macnicol and Co in 1881 from Robert Smith & Co, who were clients of the Australian Agency and Banking Corporation. It is one of the larger stations connected with the firm Goldsbrough Mort and Company Limited, and its predeccesor R Goldsbrough and Co Ltd , until its sale in 1968. During the period 1922 - 1965, the Managers appointed by Goldsbrough Mort and Co Ltd were A M Doyle (1922); W B Gayfor (1922 - 1935); W S Burcher (1935 - 1952); R S Rostron (1952 - 1962) and C H W Holloway (1962 - 1965).
|Other Identifiers:||AU NBAC 113-84|
|113-84-Eremeran Map.tif||Map||6.21 MB||TIFF|