Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Nockatunga Station : [2]

Search Nockatunga Station
Browse Nockatunga Station
Browse by:
Nockatunga Station is a pastoral lease that operates in Southwest Queensland near the Wilson River, occupying approximately 8,500kms. Originally owned by H B Hughes, the station was owned by the Hughes family for 120 years until it was purchased in 1990 by Consolidated Pastoral Company. This company still operates the station.

Collection's Items (Sorted by Submit Date in Descending order): 1 to 2 of 2
M10-2.pdf.jpg

Out Letters, 1876 - 1880; 1890 - 1897

Author(s)-
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Created1876-1897 (with gaps)
M10-1.pdf.jpg

Out Letters 1873 - 1876

Author(s)-
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Created1873-1876

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator