Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Burton and Garran Hall's new self-catering kitchen facilities

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (17.3 MB)


CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: 1985
Description: 
Burton Hall and Garran Hall were originally two separate halls. Burton Hall was established in 1965, named after Professor Herbert ‘Joe’ Burton , a Queenslander and Rhodes Scholar who played an active role in Australian tertiary education. Garran Hall, was named after Sir Robert Gandolph Garran in recognition of his contributions to university education and to the development of Canberra. In 1983 the two Halls combined to become Burton and Garran Hall.
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1885/13154
Other Identifiers: ANUA226-442-1

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA226-442-1.tif17.3 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  20 July 2017/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator