Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Burton and Garran Halls

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (16.4 MB)


dc.contributor.authorAustralian News and Information Bureau
dc.coverage.spatialCanberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
dc.date.accessioned2015-04-01T05:14:37Z
dc.date.available2015-04-01T05:14:37Z
dc.date.created1966
dc.identifierANUA 226-441-4
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1885/13151
dc.description.abstractThe opening of Burton Hall (right) added 250 places to the accommodation available for men and women undergraduate students in the University. Burton Hall shares the central amenities block (centre) with Garran Hall, the first blocks of which were ready for occupation in February 1966.
dc.format.extent17cm x 22cm
dc.format.mediumphotograph
dc.format.mediumb&w
dc.language.isoen_AU
dc.relation.ispartofAustralian National University photographs
dc.relation.ispartofseriesBurton and Garran Halls, 1960s
dc.subject.otherThe Australian National University (1946 - )
dc.subject.otheruniversity buildings
dc.subject.otherresidential colleges
dc.titleBurton and Garran Halls
dc.typeImage
local.contributor.copyrightholderThe Australian National University
dc.rights.licenseThis image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University
CollectionsANU photographs

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA226-441-4.tif16.4 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator