Entrance gates, Perth Park, Perth, Western Australia
|Collections||Intercolonial Investment, Land & Building Company Limited|
Photograph of various structures at the point where a road leads into a bushland park. The structures include ornate wooden gateposts, tall scalloped picket fences, a covered gateway and a stone building with decorative beams on its gables.There are two horsedrawn vehicles in the driveway. One has four wheels and a folded down roof. The other is two wheeled and is drawn by a similar white-nosed horse and driven by a similar man to those in other photographs in this collection taken by T.Kelly. The man has a dark moustache and is dressed in a white shirt, jacket and bowler hat. The two wheeled carriage has a lantern attached. Perth Park was re-named Kings Park in 1901 in honour of the accession of King Edward VII.
|Location:||Perth Park (Kings Park), Perth, Western Australia|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.