Skip navigation
Skip navigation

The Queen addresses the assembly at the opening of the RG Menzies Building of the University Library

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (52.59 MB)


CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: 13 Mar 1963
Description: 
L to R: Professsor Pryor (Esquire Bedell), Her Majesty The Queen, Professor Partridge (Deputy Chairman of the Institute of Advanced Studies), Professor Herbert Burton (Principal of the School of General Studies), Professor Dale Trendall (Deputy Vice Chancellor and Master of University House), Sir Leonard Huxley (Vice Chancellor), Sir John Cockcroft (Chancellor), His Royal Highness Prince Philip, J J Graneek (University Librarian), T M Owen (Associate Registrar), Dr H C Coombs (Pro Chancellor).
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1885/12735
Other Identifiers: ANUA15-14-13

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA15-14-13.tif52.59 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  20 July 2017/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator