'F-type' houses under construction at the Australian National University
These houses would provide accommodation for visiting academics and staff with families, as accommodation elsewhere in Canberra was limited and it was agreed that housing on campus was required. They had been designed by the first University Architect, Professor Brian Lewis, in 1949.
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia|
|Other Identifiers:||ANUA 15-78-11|
|ANUA 15-78 11.tif||17.34 MB||TIFF|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.