'F-type' houses under construction at the Australian National University
This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University
Download (17.12 MB)
|Collections||Campus and Buildings|
|Title:||'F-type' houses under construction at the Australian National University|
|Author(s):||Australian News and Information Bureau|
|Series/Report no.:||Houses built and owned by the Australian National University|
These houses would provide accommodation for visiting academics and staff with families, as accommodation elsewhere in Canberra was limited and it was agreed that housing on campus was required. They had been designed by the first University Architect, Professor Brian Lewis, in 1949.
|Other Identifiers:||ANUA 15-78-10|
|ANUA 15-78 10.tif||17.12 MB||TIFF|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.
Updated: 17 November 2022/ Responsible Officer: University Librarian/ Page Contact: Library Systems & Web Coordinator