One of the completed 'F-type' houses at the Australian National University
The ‘F’ Type houses, erected in Liversidge Street, Acton to provide accommodation at the University for visiting academics and staff with families, were completed between 1952 and 1954.
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|ANUA 15-78 12.tif||17.16 MB||TIFF|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.