Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Laying the foundation stone for the RG Menzies Building of the University Library

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (34.74 MB)


CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: 11-May-1961
Description: 
The Rt Hon. RG Menzies and ANU Pro-Chancellor, Dr HC Coombs, proceed to the ceremony, followed by Dame Pattie Menzies (second from the right) and Professor A D Trendall (Master of University House) behind.
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1885/12639
Other Identifiers: ANUA 15-111-1

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA15-111-1.tif34.74 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator