Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Lennox House

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (24.27 MB)

CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: circa 1960s
Originally the Bachelors' Quarters, first hostel of the Federal Capital Territory, from 1960 this building became known as 'Lennox House', after David Lennox (1788-1873), pioneer bridge builder, New South Wales and Victoria.
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Other Identifiers: ANUA 14-33


File Description SizeFormat Image
UN380-033.tif24.27 MBTIFFThumbnail

Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator