Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Hanna Neumann Building, Australian National University

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (2.5 MB)


CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: 2007
Description: 
Built as the Haydon-Allen Extension in 1962, then renamed for Hanna Neumann in 1973, this building houses Schools and Centres that are part of the College of Business and Economics.
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1885/12337
Other Identifiers: ANUA295-40

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
Hanna Neumann.jpg2.5 MBJPEG ImageThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  20 July 2017/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator