Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Sir Howard Florey opens the permanent building of the John Curtin School of Medical Research at the Australian National University

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (57.26 MB)

CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: 27 Mar 1958
Others on the dais are Pro-Chancellor Nugget Coombs (immediately behind Florey); Sir Norman Gregg and John Dedman (back row, from left to right).
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Other Identifiers: ANUA225-405-4


File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA225-405-4.tif57.26 MBTIFFThumbnail

Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  20 July 2017/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator