View showing land for sale, Perth, Western Australia
|Collections||Intercolonial Investment, Land & Building Company Limited|
Bushland scene with an unsealed road and a man in a small horsedrawn carriage. Near a timber and wire fence on the right is a sign with a panel of text headed by: PERTH PARK. The bush is composed mostly of relatively young eucalypts, undergrowth and grass tussocks. The man has a dark moustache and is dressed in a white shirt, jacket and bowler hat. The two wheeled carriage has a lantern attached. The man, horse and carriage look similar to those in other photographs in this collection taken by T.Kelly. Perth Park was re-named Kings Park in 1901 in honour of the accession of King Edward VII.
|Location:||Near Perth Park (Kings Park), Perth, Western Australia|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.