Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Corona (Queensland) Station : [7]

Search Corona (Queensland) Station
Browse Corona (Queensland) Station
Browse by:
Corona Station is situated north-west of Longreach, Queensland. The station was purchased by the Australian Agricultural Company in 1912. From 1917 to 1941 the manager was Thomas L Armstrong. In 1979 the leasehold areas of Corona were sold. The AA Co transferred operation of the Corona freehold land to its Maneroo station in March 1980.

Collection's Items (Sorted by Submit Date in Descending order): 1 to 7 of 7
NBAC68-238.tif.jpg

Gravelly brigalow country taken from top of mill looking towards Terrick Station

Author(s)Photographer: not known
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Createdcirca 1920s
NBAC68-237.tif.jpg

Terrick Stud, overseer's cottage, house, quarters and sheep sheds

Author(s)Photographer: not known
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Createdcirca 1920s
NBAC68-236.tif.jpg

Terrick Stud, overseer's cottage, store, garage, quarters and house

Author(s)Photographer: not known
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Createdcirca 1920s
Deposit 68-53.tif.jpg

Mrs Lorna Armstrong, wife of manager Thomas Armstrong, with her favourite hack Sunrise

Author(s)Photographer: not known
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Created1920s
Deposit 68-60.tif.jpg

Mrs St Clair (Old Flo), the housekeeper, with her pet magpie at Corona Station

Author(s)Photographer: not known
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Created1920s
Deposit 68-86.tif.jpg

Truck at Corona Station with women in riding gear

Author(s)Photographer: not known
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Created1920s
Deposit 68-62.tif.jpg

Mrs St Clair (Old Flo), the housekeeper, feeding Bluey and other brolgas at Corona Station

Author(s)Photographer: not known
TypeImage
Date Published-
Date Created1920s

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator