Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Terrace outside the tearoom at the H C Coombs Building (Research Schools of Social Sciences and Pacific Studies)

This image is provided for research purposes only and must not be reproduced without the prior permission of the Archives Program, Australian National University

Download (118.87 MB)


CollectionsANU photographs
Date created: Aug 1964
Description: 
The terrace outside the tearoom of H C Coombs Building looks onto one of the building's landscaped courtyards. The courtyards are in the centre of the open hexagons which comprise the building's two wings, one housing the Research School of Social Sciences and the other housing the Research School of Pacific Studies. The H C Coombs building was opened by the Chancellor, Sir John Cockroft, on 11 September 1964.
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1885/116225
Other Identifiers: ANUA 226-411-1

Download

File Description SizeFormat Image
ANUA226-411-1.tif118.87 MBTIFFThumbnail


Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Updated:  20 July 2017/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator