Foundation Professors in the Faculty of Science. L-R: Lindsay Pryor (Botany), Neville Hambly (Chemistry), Desmond Smyth (Zoology), David Brown (Geology) and David Dunbar (Physics)
Appointed in 1959 in the Canberra University College, these Professors of Science became the first five Professors in the Faculty of Science in the Australian National University following the 1960 Amendment to the ANU Act.
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.