University House (aerial view)
|Date created:||Jun 1961|
R.G. Menzies Building of the University Library under construction in background. Officially opened by HRH Duke of Edinburgh in February 1954, University House was the first major building to be completed on the ANU campus.
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
Items in Open Research are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.