Skip navigation
Skip navigation

Kallara Station : [1]

Search Kallara Station
Browse Kallara Station
Browse by:
Kallara Station is a large pastoral property located between the townships of Tilpa and Louth, New South Wales. Past managers and owners included David Brown (1870s - 1880s); Charles and Suetonius Officer (1880s - c. 1923); Horton Maclure Pty Ltd (from 1925 onwards) and later Berawinnia Pastoral Co. A subsidiary of this station was Goorimpa Station.

Collection's Items (Sorted by Submit Date in Descending order): 1 to 1 of 1
Kallara.tif.jpg

Killara [later Kallara] runs

Author(s)-
TypeText
Date Published-
Date Createdno date

Updated:  19 May 2020/ Responsible Officer:  University Librarian/ Page Contact:  Library Systems & Web Coordinator